We welcome businesses, community groups, and individuals interested in hosting activities (see some examples below).
There is plenty of room to spread out on the lawn of the Ranshaw House, 515 W. Penn St., just north of the community center! We also have a large room reserved on the lowest floor of the Community Center in the event of bad weather. Questions? Contact us.
Activities in previous years included:
- Butterflies with an expert from ForeverGreen Garden Center
- Youth yoga with instructors from Sweet Feet Yoga
- Container gardening
- Leaf artistry
- Bubble fun
- Food art–decorating donated cupcakes
- A presentation about composting and gardening with Scott Koepke of New Pi SoilMates
- Drip-drop water game
- Parachute games
- Balloon animals
- Demonstration about nutrition featuring watermelon art and tasting